Bidimensional plot (Scatter plot)
- Fill the editors with the X and Y band number
- Select a plot area
- The "By pixel option" is used to plot the diagram pixel by pixel
The "Get area from plot window" is used to visualize the pixels with a specific x/y property
The corresponding pixels appear colored in magenta on the image window
- Click on the "Get area from plot window" button
- Select on the plot window an area of interest
Select "Plot add mode"
- change the Y index editor by 1000, click the "Redraw same selected area"
- change the Y index editor by 1200, click the "Redraw same selected area"
- ... etc...